Welcome to the intriguing, many-faceted world of writer Gail Hamilton
Internationally published kindred spirit of Lucy Maud Montgomery and Anne of Green Gables. Gail helps keep Anne ever new, ever enchanting.
Gail’s gripping historical novel, The Tomorrow Country, uncovers the little known Home Children, Britain’s unwanted waifs and strays who now have over four million Canadian descendants, far too many still unaware of their origins.
It’s part of our story. Perhaps yours too.
In this world of urban crowding, an airy window into life on an old farm where nature rushes joyfully back in. Also thoughts on vampire killing kits, Victorian corsets (ouch!), and weird cures for whooping cough. You never know what curiosities you’ll find. What’s more, Gail LOVES to take pictures.
- The Tree Everybody Knows. At Least on Our Road.
- Swans in Winter, A Matter of Survival
- How I Almost Burned the House Down. A Cautionary Tale.
- First Snow of Winter. Always a Thump on the Side of the Head.
- Praying Mantids Take to the Road. Are They Suicidal or Giddy from Romance?
Copyright ©. All rights reserved under international and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of this site may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, decompiled, reverse – engineered, or stored in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, now known or hereafter invented, without express permission of Hamilton House.