My Latest Blog Posts
- You Can't Beat the County Fair for Fun
- Now They Say It's a Hundred Year Drought
- Drought Update: The Swans are Moving Out
- Epic Drought When Cattle Have Nothing to Eat
- Ancient Violence Discovered in the Pasture
The Tomorrow Country
A ripping gallop through the social ferment of 1870s London. The survival of street child Katie depends on a pack of devious rogues, clueless radicals and desperate social climbers. Toss in a remittance man on the run, an outrageous diva and the lusty Prince of Wales himself and you have a pot of passions well stirred indeed.
Coming Soon on June 15
A Little Hot Chocolate for My Soul
Five riveting tales of romance you won’t be able to put down. Love potions and lavender farms, island getaways and mountain cabins, or just a hot night out at the bar– all feature large.
Pre-order yours now.
Buy at Amazon